Corkery has a dress code for its students and must be followed. Students who do not adhere to the school rules of a school uniform will not be allowed to participate in extracurricular activities.
1. Navy blue pants or skirts
2. White collard shirts and blouses
3. Boys are not permitted to wear earrings, heavy chains.
4. Girls are not permitted to wear large earrings, heavy chains.
5. Spiked jewelry and belts are not allowed.
6. Body piercing jewelry is not allowed.
7. Boys are to wear their hair short.
8. Hair cannot be dyed in bright colors.
9. No makeup is to be worn in the school.